Added in last update:
- JGTC Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
- AMG GT Black Series
- Ford Capri Zakspeed Group5
- BMW Isetta 300
- Chevrolet Impala Sport Sedan 396
- Fiat Abarth 595ss (both)
Varied bunch. I've put more effort on their angular inertia so their behavior changing direction, rotating, bouncing around etc is more reactive and fitting.
Interesting handling setups for interesting cars. Appropiate, if not accurate - its a good approximation. I put special emphasis in weight feel and bodyroll.
I enjoy doing handlings, and I enjoy testing ARS' AI with new and interesting cars. I've decided to start sharing the handlings I play and test with.
I make sure the weight of the body feels appropiate, then adjust the Center of Gravity as neccesary. Then move on to grip, power, drag, downforce, etc. Most data comes from spec sites, otherwise, I do what feels right for the car.
- Top Speed (enforced by Drag)
Appropiate (less precise):
- Drag (tweaked to aid Top speed)
- Grip (G-Forces)
- Center of Gravity (check the pictures)
- Custom Gear Ratios
- Dynamic AWD torque split
- Cadillac Escalade (2021)
- Porsche Taycan Turbo S
- Lamborghini Sian (Both)
- Zenvo TSR-S
- Zenvo TS1 GT
- Ford Mustang Mach 1
- Jaguar Eagle Speedster
- Porsche 928 GTS
- Bugatti EB110 Super Sport
- Morgan Three-Wheeler
- Does it include the vehicles? / No, it only includes a handling file. Download the vehicles separately below.
- Do I need to replace handling files? / No, this is an Add-On dlc. You install it as usual and forget it. It will override other handlings automatically.
- Will you include...? / Why not?
- Make sure you have any of the above cars installed. This mod ONLY affects those.
- Place the ho_realish folder in \Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\.
- Open \Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\ dlclist.xml"
and add to it dlcpacks:/ho_realish/ .
- Run the game. The vehicles listed above will feel different.
First Upload: August 07, 2020 Last Updated: November 14, 2020